- This event has passed.
Pizza on the Prairie
September 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00 – $25.00
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Pizza on the Prairie. A limited number of tickets are issued each week so reservations are required. If all tickets are sold out, check back as tickets often open up on Friday. Call 641.337.5019 or email Lisa for the wait list.
- Each group must reserve an arrival time.
- A ticket is required for everyone ages 3 and up.
- A deposit of $5/person holds your ticket. All or a portion of the deposit is applied towards your total food and drink bill depending on the final number of people in your party who attend.
- We can transfer tickets to other open dates before noon Friday the week of your reservation.
- Your deposit (minus the transaction fee) will be refunded if you cancel by noon Tuesday the week of your reservation.
Ordering: Sorry, no coolers, outside food or drink permitted. Your group will be assigned space on the lawn and a server will take and deliver your order. Cash and checks are preferred to reduce touching screens and cards, but credit cards are accepted.
Weather: In case of rain, orders can be made to go. There is limited inside seating.
Pets: No pets except for service animals. Leashed dogs are typically welcome on the property outside of special events.
Safety Practices: We’ll be doing extra cleaning, and we ask that you follow social distancing practices:
- Mingle within your household group
- Maintain space from others
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Wear a mask whenever you’re not sitting with your group
- Do not attend if you are feeling sick or have COVID symptoms.
NEW! Fresh Produce Bundles
Take home some of the farm’s just-picked produce–only 4 shares available! This week’s selection includes 10 red radishes, 1# carrots, 1 Bulb fennel, 2# bag of Seckel pears, .5# Tetragonia, 2# Norkotah russet potatoes, 2 Olympian cucumbers, 2 small Copra onions, one American Green Fleshed Pineapple Melon plus 1 jar of our own flavored salt. Pay now, pick up at the ordering station before you leave.