Pizza on the Prairie
August 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Pizza on the Prairie. A limited number of tickets are issued each week so reservations are required.
- Each group must reserve an arrival time.
- A ticket is required for everyone ages 3 and up.
- A deposit of $5/person holds your ticket. All or a portion of the deposit is applied towards your total food and drink bill depending on the final number of people in your party who attend.
- We can transfer tickets to other open dates before noon Friday the week of your reservation.
- Your deposit (minus the transaction fee) will be refunded if you cancel by noon Tuesday the week of your reservation.
Ordering: Sorry, no coolers, outside food or drink permitted. Your group will be assigned space on the lawn and a server will take and deliver your order. Cash and checks are preferred to reduce touching screens and cards, but credit cards are accepted.
Weather: In case of rain, orders can be made to go. There is limited inside seating.
Pets: No pets except for service animals. Leashed dogs are typically welcome on the property outside of special events.
Safety Practices: We’ll be doing extra cleaning, and we ask that you follow social distancing practices:
- Mingle within your household group
- Maintain space from others
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Wear a mask whenever you’re not sitting with your group
- Do not attend if you are feeling sick or have COVID symptoms.
Thanks for your participation and patience as we adjust to new practices.